Your wedding day will be one of your most special and memorable days in your life.
We will put the puzzle together for you to create a truly wonderful, unforgettable bigger picture that will be yours forever.
We work with the most special and bespoke venues and top of the range vendors, so we will find you the perfect match that suits your taste and budget, and will make your event truly unique.
Our mission is to make your dreams come true!…
- Planning meetings – as many as needed
- Attending meetings on your behalf
- Venue search and selection
- Event concept and Design
- Catering and Menu selection
- Contract review and negotiations
- Budget Planning and Monitoring
- Music and Entertainment
- Invitations, stationery & other printed materials
- Hair and Make Up
- Photographer and Video
- Event-day coordination
- Cool and Trendy Party Favors
- Welcome baskets
You will benefit from our full Service program. You can just rely on us to take care of everything, until the smallest details are planned to perfection.
We will be there from selecting the first vendor until your last guest leaves.
All you have to do is to enjoy….
erhaps you want to hire us to entertain your guests and create an ambiance for you before and after the wedding day? We can plan your Shabbat Chatan, Shabbat Sheva Brachot, a Henna party, a pre- wedding party or a fun excursion. You can take advantage of all our services leaving you to simply enjoy your guests, giving them your full attention and celebrating with them in a relaxed atmosphere.
We will create the perfect event for any occasion you choose…
For those who decided to organize their wedding alone, but would like us to be there to make sure that their big day runs smoothly and everybody can be relaxed and just enjoy.
Approaching your Wedding Day
- One meeting about 3 weeks before your wedding day.
- Creating a detailed timeline.
- Following up with your vendors. Checking that all is scheduled according to plan.
- Depending on the scope of the event, we may also organize a vendor meeting at the venue to make sure all the vendors are on the same timeline and they all know when to arrive and what their tasks are.
On your wedding day
We will handle all the “day of” coordination for you:
- Managing all deliveries and vendors during set-up.
- Overseeing set-up and making sure that your décor represents your
- Being the contact person for the caterers and all other vendors.
- Ensuring a smooth transition between reception, ceremony and party.
- Coordinating the ceremony line-up and chuppah.
- Making sure the wedding runs according to our pre-established wedding plan.